Cancer Studies and References
- Tsimberidou AM, Iskander NG, Hong DS, et al. Personalized medicine in a phase I clinical trials program: the MD Anderson Cancer Center Initiative. Clin Cancer Res. 2012;18(22):6373-83.
- Von Hoff DD, Stephenson JJ Jr, Rosen P, et al. Pilot study using molecular profiling of patients’ tumors to find potential targets and select treatments for their refractory cancers. J Clin Oncol. 2010;28(33):4877-83.
- Why Are Cancer Rates Increasing? London, UK: Cancer Research UK; 2015. http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2015/02/04/why-are-cancer-rates-increasing/. Accessed December 10, 2015.
- Half of All Cancer Patients Now Survive At Least 10 Years. London, UK: Cancer Research UK; 2014. http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-us/cancer-news/press-release/2014-04-29-half-of-all-cancer-patients-now-survive-at-least-10-years. Accessed December 10, 2015.
- What is a rare cancer? Cancer Research UK website. http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/type/rare-cancers/about/what-is-a-rare-cancer/. Updated February 27, 2014. Accessed November 23, 2015.
- NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms. National Cancer Institute website. http://www.cancer.gov/publications/dictionaries/cancer-terms?CdrID=46053. Accessed November 23, 2015.